Wednesday, September 8, 2010

grade 3 math topics

I have normally seen that the assessment given to grade 3 math children are objective types. They are just given the options and they need to select the answer from the given options. I have always been in favor of this as i have seen my son struggling to work on his 4th grade math word problems. He use to say that he felt the previous class was good for him.

He concentrates on his books when i give him some options and use this mode of teaching. I have seen him working on mathematics diagrams also so well. He draws a perfect triangle, square and all that is related to his grade. Amazing... I have also opted for an online tutor and he is just superb.

He explains my son the geometry pictures in such a way that he never forgets it. He has improved in his mathematics a lot. I thank this tutor to give his best.

Come on guys answer the below questions?


1. Find the missing number of the sequence 48, 49, _, 51, 52

a) 39 b) 79 c) 50

2. Add 6 2 7 3 + 2 1 2 5

a) 8398 b) 10532 c) 5432

3. Subtract 947 – 749

a) 197 b) 198 c) 298

Any guesses??? Write back the answers and i will get back to you....

No comments:

Post a Comment