Saturday, August 14, 2010

geometry problem

I came across a child who was speaking about geometry problem solver. He was actually had a tough geometry problem to solve but inspite of working hard on that sum did not get answer to it.

I went up to him and said " do you know what is geometry problem solver?" He gave a confident answer saying "ma'am it is a bridge that clears the gab between the expostion and the regular exercise set. Hearing this i was very happy because i was really shocked to see the answer he gave me.

Well guys online geometry tutor gives you the definition of a concept with perfect steps. This is what i adore. This helps us solve geometry problems by just looking at the problem. Give me your view on this post. Do you need more help on any of these information, you can send me your concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment